Monday, December 4, 2017

CDD December Release Day 1 & Mood Board


I'm doing double duty today and sharing with you a sneak of the upcoming Hugs and Kisses stamps, Hearts Galore Stencil and Nested Hearts Dies release that I worked up based on the current Social Media Mood Board Challenge (use #cddchallenge to enter).

I am loving this set so!  The trolls are so fun and cute and whimsical. Adorable!  The stencil rocks too!  I've used it a couple of different ways during the new release and have ideas for more uses. Need more crafty time--I think we all wish that!

For the challenge, I was obviously drawn to the greens and reds as well as the glints of metallic--check out that colander. I took my cue for the color division from the jar with a pseudo-band and twine. Fun!

I hope you'll joined in the challenge and know you'll be checking out the makes from the rest of the DT.  I assure you, they're fabulous!


The Details: Craftin Desert Divas Hugs and Kisses, Hearts Galore Stencil, Nested Heart DieMemento Tuxedo BlackVersaFine Onyx BlackRanger Multi Medium MatteDistress Oxide, Copics, I think the washi is Freckled Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!